By promoting research and education in the fields of literary, cultural and environmental studies, EASLCE aims to cultivate a better understanding of the interrelationship between natures and cultures for a more sustainable future.
We recognize that dialogue and cooperation across disciplinary and cultural boundaries is essential to that task, and therefore seek to foster a diverse community of scholars, educators, and artists who share a concern for environmental issues.
In the pursuit of these aims, EASLCE supports:
- scholarly and creative work in environmental literature, arts, and humanities;
- activities that promote the dialogue between
- advocacy for and maintenance of ecologically sustainable practices.
- Discounts on biennial conference fees
- Access to EASLCE Member Directory and scholars
- Access to EASLCE Listserv
- Posting your recent CFPs to the website
- Posting your formal publications to the website
Additional Student Benefits
All of the above and these below!