Dear EASLCE members,
Below follow some submission guidelines. Please note that you also can send your news separately or in addition via the EASLCE member only listserv, and that you can also use the listserv to send material that is not suited for publication on the EASLCE website (e.g., job postings).
What sorts of material can I submit for the news on the EASLCE website?
Book Publication Submission Guidelines:
- Submission must be by a current EASLCE Member
- Relevant to the EASLCE organization and mission
- Please provide us with a **high quality jpg** image of the book cover. (** This means a JPG/ JPEG file of at least a minimum 600 pixels in any direction (WxH), and 72 DPI) Attachments should be no larger than 2 MB please.
- Book blurb as printed on the back cover (or a similar formal short description of the contents)
- Your ISBN Number if available
- Link to the publisher’s website
- Send your email to : [email protected]
CFP Submissions Guidelines:
Conference Report Submissions Guidelines:
All the best,
Michael (EASLCE’s webmaster), Margarita, Reinhard and Sibylle (EASLCE executive board)
Want to send something to our Listerv as well? See here