If you are having a problem with this website you might need some help.
Your membership status: (Visible after login)
1.) I'm logged in and cannot see things on the site. I keep requesting my password and login but I cannot see the member directory.
Answer: It may be that you let your membership expire. You may have to re-register. Or send in your dues again to firstname.lastname@example.org via your bank transfer.
2) Can't remember your password? Simply go to this LINK (Hint: you have to use your email to reclaim your password from when you first joined the EASLCE. If you do not have access to your email anymore please contact the webmaster via the new account and explain your situation. email@example.com )
But I can never remember my password! This is a universal problem, to solve all your password problems we suggest you join a free service like LASTPASS, these password services make you memorize just one master password. It will then save all your passwords for you and generate ones that are all different.
3) You are Blocked! Sometimes dubious users try to get into our website, we take protection of user data very seriously so occasionally a user might be blocked when trying to get in. This might just be because you forgot your password and kept trying to get in. This can be resolved by trying the following:
- Waiting a day, your IP address might be unblocked.
- Retrieving your password using the method above.
- Clearing your cookies and cache in your web browser.
- For any other problems please email the EASCLE Webmaster ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) with the following:
- Please include your full name
- Your email
- Any membership details you remember.
- Describe the problem you had
- Go here to get your IP Address and send it along as well ( Go here and it will show you what your ip address is, copy this and include it in your email.)
4) Payment Issues? If you have issues or questions about your membership transactions via bank transfer or traditional payments please email email@example.com. If you need a tutorial how to add a new payment method go here: https://www.easlce.eu/how-do-add-a-payment-method/
5) Can I use Paypal? Paypal processed our online payment methods for many years. Recently technical issues came to our attention, including that some countries blocked paypal access for our members. At present we are using Stripe to make credit card and debit card payments for all users. You simply add your payment information and press submit. You do not need to have a Stripe account.